Star San (16 oz)
- A high foaming, acid-based, no-rinse sanitizer that is effective and easy to use.
- Self-foaming, which helps to penetrate cracks and crevices.
- Odorless, flavorless, and biodegradable.
- Will not harm septic systems.
- Reduces water spotting and can be used without rinsing when used at the recommended dilution.
Available in 4, 8, 16 and 32 oz sizes. Also available in larger sizes for craft brewers.
Why is my Star San cloudy?
Cloudiness in Star San may be because it is over a year old or because of hard water minerals reacting to the chemical.
How long is Star San good for once it’s mixed into a solution?
Star San is an EPAs registered sanitizer and must be used immediately. We do not recommend using it if has been in solution longer than an hour.
Can I use Star San to sanitize my pets accessories?
No, Star San is hazardous to animals.
Is Star San septic safe?
Yes, but when disposing of the chemical you will want to have the water running to ensure that it is heavily diluted. Once the bottle is empty have the water run for another minute or two.